Lovingly called the ‘Party Capital of India’, Goa, which boasts of being the smallest state of India, is perfect for the fun lovers for the celebration of both the festive occasions of Christmas and New Year.
Why to celebrate Christmas and New Year in the beach destination of Goa
Being a magic word for any fun loving one, Goa, which offers its visitors everything from the exotic beach parties to the romantic moonlight cruises, is perfect for taking the enjoyment of an unforgettable holiday tour. Therefore, people have the unlimited enjoyment of the celebration of Christmas and New Year in this fun capital of India.
Why to celebrate Christmas in the beach destination of Goa
Having been a Portuguese colony for a long time and still keeping the influence of this rich culture, the western Indian state of Goa is home to several ancient churches with the treasure of some of the most ancient scriptures of the religion. Therefore, Goa is perfect for its visitors for taking the actual experience of Christmas in India. During the celebration of this grand festival, Santa Claus entertain the kids and people make the exchange of gifts in this beach destination. During Christmas, tourists and locals meet one another freely and attend the midnight mass, locally called ‘Missa de Galo’. Dressed in the finest clothes and accessories, people dance and sing all the night long.
Being a perfect spot for the people of all religions and walks of life for taking part in the celebration of Christmas, Goa also symbolizes this festival a celebration of life besides doing a religious one. The exploration of Goa is the sign of the actual beauty of Christianity at the hundreds of years ancient churches, believed to get the wishes fruitful.
Why to enjoy the party of the New Year in the beach destination of Goa
Being worldwide famous for its beach parties, Goa offers the enjoyment of the party all the night long, so it is the hottest destination for the visitors on the occasion of the New Year. While sipping some quality wine and grabbing spicy seafood on this occasion, the fun lovers dance to the beat of music all the night long. During the new year celebration, people also explore churches, absorb the warmth of the sunshine over the splendid sands of the beaches, and storms the sea with the thrilling water sports activities.
During the tour of Goa, you can take the enjoyment of some wild moments with the outdoor adventure activity of Paraglding or try your destiny at the charming casinos. In Goa, you can meet people coming here from every nook and corner of the world, pass some lonely moments with your loved ones floating on the Mandovi River or at the calm beaches. Besides being suitable for the adults, this beach destination also offers the children the abundant fun of swimming, snorkeling, and building castles on the beaches.
On getting tired after such a night full of vibrancy, you can make the restoration of your health by soothing yourself with an authentic treatment of Ayurveda. You can get relief from aches and pain in any of the several Spas, situated on the beaches of Goa.
- Look at the summary of the schedule of tour of Goa:
- Explore the beaches such as Vagator, Baga and Calangute.
- Sip Kaju Feni, the locally renowned beverage of Goa.
- At the discs, take the enjoyment of dance and trance music all the night long. At Christmas and New Year, you can also take the enjoyment of the particular Rave parties.
- You can pray in the charming churches such as Basilica of Bom Jesus, Lady of Rosary, The Se Cathedral, the Church of St. Francis of Assisi, and the Rachol Seminary.
- Attained by the famous DJs of the world, the Sunburn Festival, which lasts for three days, can also be enjoyed during the tour of Goa.
- Offering the plenty of music, drinks and food, Cruise parties such as a dinner cruise, Goa backwater cruise, and sunset cruise can also be chosen during the tour of Goa.
- If you want to avoid crowds and take the enjoyment of some time with friends only at a reasonable price, you can choose beach shacks. The main elements of these shack parties are a beach side barbeque, Goan food, and Bonfires.
- And that, you must remember that Goa is a tourist hotspot in December, so do not forget to book your place at the hotels. By exploring Goa, start this year in a great mood.
Thus, it can be rightly said that Goa is perfect for the celebration of both the festive occasions of Christmas and New Year. If you are also willing to attend the celebration of these festive occasions, You Can Enjoy Christmas and New Year in Goa . All of these holiday packages, which are available at reasonable prices, can also be customized as per the requirement of the clients. So, now get quickly get prepared to go to Goa to have the fun of the these festive occasions.